I have ordered 4 birth certifacates through this company and in days recieved them. So my marriage certificate got ripped to shreds so i ordered a new one i have confirmation of it taking $27.50 from my account ordered in feb.i telephoned some at the beginning of march and said they'd send another. And STILL NOTHING..

Product or Service Mentioned: Vitalchek Marriage Certificate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private and 2 public responses to the review from Mar 24.

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you have not received you certificate order yet. Processing times may vary from vital records agency to vital record agency so it may be possible that your record is being processed by an agency that is experiencing longer processing times.

Please contact us so we can look into this matter for you. You can call us at 800-255-2414, email us at vitals.research@vitalchek.com or send us a private message through our Facebook page (you will usually get a response to private message in a matter of minutes).Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this has caused you.

Yup. Sounds about right.

They guarantee NOTHING. they should require ALL mail UPS or FEDEX.

but they don’t want to assume any responsibility. Trust I don’t think mine were ever sent.

VitalChek Network
#1452099
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear that you have not received you certified copy of you marriage certificate. Please contact us so we can look into this for you. We can be reached by phone at 800-255-2414, by email at vitals.research@vitalchek.com or by private message through the VitalChek Facebook page.