Ok, 90+ days and counting.It's not like I was born in 1890 this is really the worse service ever.

I could see 30-45 days. They say 80 but that's not true. A friend of mine put in the request a week prior to mine from PA with express delivery requested and they are still waiting. These are required for passport renewals since the original ones had the incorrect birth date.

Even the people at port of entry customs think the wait time is off the charts.

One has to wonder if there is really a full time person processing these requests.Truly pathetic and of course this service merely forwards the info so there really is no one to talk to even if they cared.

Really checking Vital chek processing time for PA birth certificates 80 to 95 Days, I live in Florida maybe I should have started waling a month and half ago when I placed the order what going on.

You can go to the office in PA and in the worst case it's 4 days, there are a couple of offices that do same day service.I'm making the trip

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to here about the long processing time for your birth certificate order.Unfortunately, we have no control over the PA vital records agency's processing times.

We can, however, submit a rush request on your behalf to the PA agency if you can show documentation of need for the certificate such as passport/travel needs or legal reasons.

Please contact us so we can assist you in this matter.800-255-2414, or by private message on out VitalChek Facebook page.