1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Paid for next day air. UPS scheduled via email to me 11/2, no show, 11/3, no show and finally got it on 11/5.

I asked for a refund from UPS for their failure to deliver as promised, they referred me to vital check. Vital check refused the refund by saying UPS never schedules delivery nor do they confirm delivery times. I provided them with UPS screen shots proving they were demonstrably false statements. Vital check is a Very dishonest company.

Fortunately my credit card company immediately accepted my proof of claim and reclaimed my money form vital check.

Advice, if you chose to do business with vital check save any and all email communications from them and their delivery providers. They are simply dishonest.

I liked: I received the documents i ordered.

I didn't like: Not getting service i paid for and then lied to about it.

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

Hello. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied about your ordering experience with us.

We'd be happy to look into this further for you. You can contact us at 800-255-2414, vitals.research@vitalchek.com or by private message at Facebook.com/VitalChek.

ArcticGerbil
to VitalChek Network #1595549

I appreciate you finally offering a refund. It's a shame it took the Maryland Dept of health, UPS and my credit card company to actually resolve the issue before your offer to do the right thing. It a hollow gesture.