Before 35 Business Days to Receive Birth Certificates for PA Credit Card Information was Used in Several Scams in Savanna, GA First (& Last) Online Business I will Every Do Again Had to Initiate Identity and Fraud Alerts In the Process and Initiating Identity and Fraud Alerts found my Personal Information was all over the Dark Web Now I have to pay for Identity and Fraud Protection After 35 Business Days have come and gone to Receive Birth Certificates - Still have not received them Lesson for Rest of World, be prepared to potentially lose Big Time like me when you use this website even when the state insists you use them

Review about: Vitalchek Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Identity & Fraud Issues.

Preferred solution: Protection of Others as well as Refund of Missing Certs & Identity Protection.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We assure you we adhere to stringent requirements to ensure your private information is secure.Once a credit card is entered into any of our applications, no LexisNexis VitalChek employee can see the full credit card number, this includes decryption.

We meet all e-Commerce payments and annual PCI DSS requirements (separate keys, no one employee has access to both keys).All credit cards are encrypted and only the last four of the credit card number is displayed.

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear you have not received your birth certificate order yet. Unfortunately, Pennsylvania vital records is backlogged with orders and is currently processing orders placed on approximately July 12, 2017. Please email us at vitals.research@vitalchek.com so we may look into your order for you.