Update by user Apr 20

Still no birth certificate. Asked for a refund and no response.

This is a definite ripoff! Don't even think of using this outfit or sending money!

Original review posted by user Mar 21

I ordered 2 birth certificates coming up on 2 months ago. I checked the status of the order and it indicated that all was in order.

No one answers the phone for support and now the order is in limbo with Oregon. No way to check on it where someone actually answers the phone. They have my money and I have nothing. Even contacting them by email there is no response.

I am convinced that I have been scammed and they have my personal information maybe to sell to someone for identity theft purposes.

If someone reading this can suggest some way to proceed that could/would make a difference please do. If they are legitimate they don't show it.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

I didn't like: I did not like getting ripped off, Making up rules so it feels like a scam.

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your certificates and have been unable to reach us by phone. Our call volume during the day has been very high but we are available 24/7 so you might try calling later in the evening if it is convenient for you.

we hope we can assist you with this issue. You can call us at 800 -255-2414, email us at vitals.research@vitalchek.com or send us a private message through the VitalChek Facebook page (you will usually get a response in a matter of minutes

user21622780
to VitalChek Network #1466602

This company (company?) is a total scam!

VitalChek Network
to user21622780 #1466617
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you feel that way. We assure you we are a legitimate company and apologize if you have had a bad experience using our service. If you need assistance with an order, you can contact us by phone at 800-255-2414, by email at vitals.research@vitalchek.com or by private message on our Facebook page.

to VitalChek Network #1466625

I have tried every thing to get an answer. Nothing but a birth certificate will do now. Trying to contact someone at your "company" has been a total waste of time.