Turnaround Time

Ordered on 1/11/18. Never received and needed to submit for a dual citizenship application.

Called three times worthless customer service different answer each time I called. Asked to speak to manager which was a waste of my time. I question as noted above if this isn't a possible scam? Reported to BB on 2/13/18.

Ridiculous that one month later I do not have the record USPS isn't that slow. Identify fraud is a major concern right now as one can do a lot with an original birth certificate.

As of over a month later I paid $27.50 and haven't received anything but frustration. DO NOT USE VITALCHEK.

Review about: Vitalchek Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not recieve my order.

Comments

I paid express shipping for my sons birth certificate.... a month ago.

I still haven’t received it.

You fraudulent MF’s. Yeah I said it.

One of their employees took my credit card info along with identity docs and logged into my cc account. A criminal act.

Their response was to be naive about it. It appears many ppl recently are complaining about this company and their services.

A company that has zero ways to contact them or no response to an issue is pretty shady in its practices. Our state's should pull their contracts with this company bcuz this company lacks the integrity to handle the security and personal and financial data ppl entrust to them.

to Dennie Keener #1438106
Vitalchek Verified Representative

Dennie...Thanks for taking the time to speak with us today. I hope we have successfully answered your questions and if you need anything else, don't hesitate to call the number you were provided.

I got one hellofa rude dude.

now I am waiting on my birth certificate.

their online site sucks.

to Anonymous #1432924
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry about your experience. It is not acceptable for you to be treated rudely.

We hope you will contact us so we can look into this for you. 800-255-2414 or vitals.research@vitalchek.com or via private message on our facebook page.

Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you haven't received your certificate yet and that you are unhappy with the level of service you have received. We would like to assure you we are a legitimate business....not a scam.

For more than 30 years, VitalChek has provided secure remote ordering, payment processing, order tracking, 24/7 customer support, identity verification and authentication services for orders going to vital records agencies across the country. Once we process an order, we forward it on to the appropriate state or county vital records agency who then produces the certified copy of your record and ships it out to you via the order method you selected while placing your order. VitalChek has no control over processing times at the vital records agencies once the order is submitted to them and processing times vary from agency to agency based on workload, staffing and a number of other factors. While most vital records agencies process certificate orders in a matter of days, there are some that are unfortunately backlogged with orders.

Again, we are sorry for the delay and hope that you will contact us again so we can look into this situation for you. Please call us with your order number at 800-255-2414, email us at vitals.research@vitalchek.com or private message us through our VitalChek facebook page.