1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I placed my order and getting nothing in return, several phone calls & e-mails NOTHING!When I finally got an answer they told me because it took me so long to get in touch with them I would have to pay again for the processing!

Somebody somewhere of authority needs to do something about this company. They're nothing but a rip off of peoples hard earned money. It;s criminals like this that take advantage of you and get away with it (just a little bit at a time).

I would urge anyone who has been criminally taken by this company to contact consumer affairs https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints.They will just keep doing this until we stopped them.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Reason of review: Never received what I ordered & poor customer service.

I didn't like: Takes forever to get back with you, Never answered my questions.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Vitalchek - DON'T USE! Vitalchek "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Parmafey Int & Balquidder Advisors Parmafey "Parmafey Int (www.parmafey.com) and Balquidder Advisors (www.balquidder.com) are one and the same company run by Alec Maclaren/Alex Mcgrory (www.bigfishcreditors.com) and Allan Canning. They have a history of misleading investors and not..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more