1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Hideous, hideous business practices. Non-existant customer service.

Sickening. I was unable to obtain birth certificates for my own clients even with multiple rounds of appropriate documentation submitted, and then when I needed a death certificate for me, personally, they were happy to take money and then say I was ineligible (even though I am eligible in my state), and sent me an email saying "call our help line." After an hour and six miutes on hold I was disconnected. I took photos of my phone record and emailed it back to them saying "how do you expect me to comply with this request?" And have heard nothing back. I am considering suing them somehow, it's outrageous.

Awful, awful company. DON'T USE IF YOU CAN AVOID.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Losing my money.

Comments

Thx

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

Hello. We apologize for the frustrating experience and the long hold times that are a result of current high call volume.

We answer our calls 24/7 in the order they're received so if you're on hold, we're assisting other customers. Besides calling us at 800-255-2414, you can email us at vitals.research@vitalchek.com, send a PM on Facebook at facebook.com/VitalChek/ or live chat on the website.

to VitalChek Network #1506869

Oh, really? 24/7?

Thanks for the bogus, canned response which directly contradicts what you sent me by email concerning my particular order."Your request is currently on hold ... Please contact us at 866-556-8617 to discuss the information needed to complete this request.

We are available from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Central time, Monday through Friday."More great service, Vitalchek. I will never use this "service" again in my life.

VitalChek Network
to VioletTigerShark #1506874
Vitalchek Verified Representative

I am sorry you feel my response is canned but the number I provided above is answered 24/7. If you want a quick response, I highly recommend that you send us a private message through our Facebook page. Response times average approximately 5 minutes.