Grand Junction, Colorado

Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state.We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June.

Related: Vitalchek - The worst

It's now the end of July, we've received different stories about what is going on with the order... but have never received anything at all! No birth certificate, no refund. Just the run around while they keep close to $100.

They will not respond to any e-mails, and we cannot reach them via phone. I am currently having my bank investigate the charge to get my money back.

RIP OFF.DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Vitalchek Record.

I didn't like: Not a birth certificate, And no refund, Paying money and getting nothing, I had to call them to find out what happened to my order.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.