Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state.We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June.

It's now the end of July, we've received different stories about what is going on with the order... but have never received anything at all! No birth certificate, no refund. Just the run around while they keep close to $100.

They will not respond to any e-mails, and we cannot reach them via phone. I am currently having my bank investigate the charge to get my money back.

RIP OFF.DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not a birth certificate and and no refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of vitalchek birth certificate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Vitalchek needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vitalchek birth certificate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vitalchek.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments