Sent the application for a copy of a birth certificate.Over the last eight weeks I have faxed a copy of my enlarged drivers license three times!I have talked to numerous "agents" (idiots) that have made every excuse that the order has not been verified.

Left a message for a "supervisor" and never recd a return call. Finally, get someone on the phone who tells me just to call Michigan State directly. What do I need them for and what did I pay for if I need to call directly?. Also, the person was born in Detroit which is handled by an entirely seperate department, NOT the Lansing office!!

Save your money! All these people do is charge you a fee and send your paperwork over'. Just look it up on the internet and send / fax your own paperwork".

SCAM FRAUD SCAM!

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Vitalchek - Waste of Time and Money / They give you the runaround Vitalchek "I work for a law firm and we have used Vitalchek in the past without trouble. This time we needed a death certificate finalize the recording of a deed...." Read more Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more