1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I’ve been trying hard to order a Birth Certificate from this Company for over 2 months now.I’m totally disabled and physically going to the Records Office is not possible for me so I was under the wrong impression that this Company was legitimately capable of serving its customers.

That’s what their main role in business is! I’ve submitted ALL correct information and monies which were quickly taken. An order # wasn’t issued but a “confirmation email “ was generated informing me that the information was being processed. After waiting over 5 weeks for the 1st Certificate that never materialised i was finally issued a credit.

Now I sadly thought I would give this another try as I thought after Christmas it would be better. Sadly, it’s been the same situation. Several weeks later the phone number finally Worked and I was able to speak to someone. Not sure if it was in America as I asked and specifically requested due to language barrier but it seems that my order was cancelled again for unknown reasons!

No email etc. Really appreciate the help and “wonderful customer service “ this Company provides!! Sure is a VERY sad day when a Company can develop a website and then give unsuspecting customers a false sense of security that they were going to be getting their important documents securely and quickly sent to them. Plus, since the order was placed with this Company I have been harassed by “virtual” telemarketers from early morning till 9PM 7 days per week.

They’re using the internet and “local “ caller I’d #’s to make it look like a person/business local is trying to contact you which is a 3rd party (Country) company that has your number and there’s no way to block them from calling you as they’re able to generate unlimited numbers.

I’ve had to literally change my home phone # twice since December 2017 thanks to this Company because I didn’t know if they needed to call me about my order.Just an FYI as some will say that they have nothing to do with a private unlisted unpublished number being distributed!!

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear about your ordering experience.You would have received a confirmation email with an order number and a pin number as soon as your order was placed.

We sorry to hear you are having problems with unwanted phone calls but we assure you we do not share your information with telemarketers. We are required by law to follow very strict privacy protocols. I assure you VitalChek is not some fly by night internet company. For 30 years, VitalChek has provided an affordable, easy and reliable way to obtain official government-issued vital records such as birth certificates.

VitalChek is an official provider of online services for hundreds of government agencies nationwide, safely delivering millions of important documents every year.For assistance, you can contact us via phone at 800-255-2414, via email at vitals.research@vitalchek.com or via private message through the VitalChek facebook page.