VitalChek Phone Numbers and Emails

VitalChek Emails:

Customer Service
Send Message
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact VitalChek?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 669-8313
Total calls: 2 992 Issues resolved: 48 Last call: Apr 22, 2024

What Is the VitalChek Customer Service Phone Number?

VitalChek customer service enlists many contact numbers to assist clients and ensure a hassle-free experience. The toll-free VitalChek phone number for customer queries and concerns is 1-800-669-8313. Some other VitalChek customer service numbers can be used by customers for the registration of complaints, to propose subject-specific doubts, or to clarify particular problems. Likewise, the VitalChek com phone number, 1-866-237-2133, can be used to talk to the trained professionals at VitalChek regarding your query. To collect information regarding LexisNexis, clients can call VitalChek customer service number at 1-888-219-3786 and 1-615-372-6800. The above-mentioned VitalChek contact info is helpful for clients who wish to get their queries solved over calls. This can be done instead of visiting VitalChek customer services in person.

Can I Contact Vitalchek Support via Email Address?

Other than using the different VitalChek phone numbers to talk with the customer care representatives at VitalChek, you can contact VitalChek support through email. VitalChek offers several email addresses for other purposes instead of VitalChek contact number. For general help and inquiries, you can reach out to vcn_helpdesk@vitalcheck.com. If you have specific questions regarding gateway-related matters, you can use vitalcheck_gateway@mailca.custhelp.com. For issues related to research, contact vitals.research@vitalcheck.com. Feel free to utilize the email addresses mentioned above to contact VitalChek and get answers to all your concerns and queries from VitalChek phone customer service.

How Can I Contact VitalChek via the Website?

To contact VitalChek via their website, follow these steps for assistance. Firstly, go to the official VitalChek website. If you prefer to navigate the site in Spanish, you can choose this language option in the webpage's top right corner. Next, locate and click on the 'Support' section. Here, you will find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and an option to check your order status. If your queries still need to be addressed through these options, proceed by clicking on 'Ask a question.'
Upon selecting 'Ask a question,' a new page will appear with a form to be filled out. Provide your details, queries, and any concerns in this form provided by VitalChek. Fill in the necessary information and submit the form. After submitting the form, you can expect to hear back from the VitalChek team within 2-3 business days. Contacting the company via website allows you to communicate your inquiries through the website and receive timely assistance.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

VitalChek Website:

VitalChek Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

LexisNexis VitalChek Network Inc.
PO Box 1703

Average
Karna Nen
Requested by VitalChek
3.6

Great customer service! Price of the document was way too expensive, but I did not have a choice...;-(

Guest-5296660
Received my order
5.0

I received my order in a timely fashion. I appreciate the great customer service and responding back to my questions.

Guest-5072379
Fast Service
5.0

I experienced no problems whatsoever. I had all the documentation necessary for my request.

The great Customer service experience is how I was able to get what I needed in a very timely matter.

The communication from being to end was excellent. The shipping was timely but UPS failed to obtain my signature, had I not been home I fear my vital information could have been compromised.

Russell B Wdx
Angry
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I received a torn Birth certificate and asked for a new one. A claim had to be filed with UPS.

The claim came thru and I could get a new cert but I had to have a paper check mailed to me and then I had to pay again to get the second one. First I worked with Micheal, then Rosalita, then Micheal left me VM that I had to call in again. This is ridiculous!!! I have spent more than 3hrs of my time pursuing this!
Just to get a piece of paper!!

This is terrible customer service!! Why are people on hold for so long??!! Then your employees get yelled at because people cant get thru. Absolutely terrible company to be doing this service for so many people.

I could have driven to Iowa and gotten a birthday cert faster than dealing with this uncaring, POS company!!!
The photo attached is time spent on just one phone call. There were three calls, all about the same length of time! An absolute waste of my time, and I still dont have anything to show for my time or money.

So far Ive had to pay $93.00 for nothing!! I must have this birth cert, I have to apply for a passport and that will take months to get also!!!

How Good is VitalChek's Customer Service?

Babs Zgx
Babs Zgx
Feels Disappointed | Mar 20, 2024

can never get ahold of customer service!

Jamilah Jyv
Jamilah Jyv
Feels Satisfied | Sep 06, 2023

The representative was helpful. However, the requested document could not be resolved from her end. I had to contact the vital check in Florida. I was unsuccessful reaching out to a representative in Florida. I am not sure why the order has not arrived. If it was going to be late or needing more information, I wish it could have been communicated with me immediately to resolve the issue. I would wait patiently if I knew it was going to arrive late. Thank You for reaching out to me.

Catherine B Jxd
Catherine B Jxd
Feels Disappointed | Aug 23, 2023

You paid fir a birth certificate it’s because you need it I just got custody big my grandson he missing school because of this

Coreyon T
Coreyon T
Feels Disappointed | Aug 22, 2023

Refund

Jewett Lrg
Jewett Lrg
Feels Disappointed | Apr 25, 2023

They charged me for something I didn’t need and will not refund

Suzi Uzo
Suzi Uzo
Feels Disappointed | Apr 22, 2023

Im try to get my birth certificate since 3/17/23 and it seems impossible. My payment has been declined with to different payment cards. It was declined on 4/21/23.

Summary of VitalChek Customer Service Calls

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call VitalChek?

Request for Information Question:

• “Order status”
  • “Need to find out when I am getting bith certificate is”
  • “I want to order my birth certificate overnight and I want to know how much it cost”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received an email after original”
  • “Lost tracking number and pin”
  • “Finding out date & tint of my shipment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I was emailed that there is an error on paper work”
  • “I need to order a death certifict for my dsd”
  • “To order a birth certificate”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “I wa charged double for my record”
  • “Need to change payment”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund for birth certificate”
  • “Refund not recieved”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel order”
  • “Cancel reques/ order”
  • “I need to cancel an order”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Help with application”
  • “Application for birth certificate”
  • “Issue with site”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return to sender”
  • “Re: returned documents”
  • “Return of funds”

Cards Question:

• “Haven't sent out my pin, or confirmation code. Ordered my daughters birth certificate 2 months ago and now she might get kicked out of school because y'all have not sent it.”
  • “Birth certificate and social security card”
  • “Different in pricename on cc card”

Account Question:

• “Business acct”
  • “I'm trying to upload my photo id but the online app isn't letting me sign in”
  • “Chacking my Daughter birth certificate”

Staff Question:

• “Verify service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Problem with the online services”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”

Other Question:

• “Birthcertficate”
  • “Can you email a pic of my birth certificate”
  • “Birth Certificate”