Vitalchek Contact Information

• (866) 561-1694

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

05:28 AVG CALL DURATION
8% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Vitalchek to Ask about:

Request for Information:

• “Can i get my sons certified birth certificate overnight?”
  • “To see if my applacation was recieved and how much is a copy of birth certified”
  • “Question about apostillade”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Faster delivery service”
  • “I ordered my birth certificate through vitalchek.com that was two weeks ago and i still havent got it i really need it”
  • “Did not receive birth certificate . you did not send it to p.o.box 1023 middletown ct 06457”

Payments and Charges:

• “Made wrong payments”
  • “Stop payment”
  • “Payment not received”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “They cancel my order yesterday due time and I submit the documents on the weekend but there was a problem with them and now that I have the right ones and try to submit them it won’t let me login bc it says my order is cancel”
  • “Cancel my order”
  • “My order was cancelled I would like to reinstate it”

Refund:

• “Refund”
  • “To get refund”
  • “To get a refund for late package”

Website/ Application:

• “Application”
  • “Application keeps timing out”
  • “I purchase it and downloaded checked my information, but on the application it says; 30.00 . What is this this?”

Return/ Replace:

• “Package returned to sender”
  • “Address correction. My order was returned to vitalchek from ups. I dont have my order number though.”
  • “I want to change address before paying”

Product/ Service:

• “TO order a copy of a BIRTH certificate”
  • “Check status in order and fax reciept”

Cards:

• “Wont accept mastercard”
  • “I'm trying to order my mother's Birth Certificate from Puerto Rico but my mother lost all her documents Social Security card photo ID and I don't know how to get her an ID so she can start getting all the other documents”
  • “Recently I just ordered a marriage certificate the name of the marriage certificate that I needed was Tracy Alexander married to Claude Moffitt Moffitt and it was paid off my sister's credit card and I found my marriage certificate so I would like that re”

Staff:

• “I paid to use the service but never printed the form to fill out. Now I can't print it.”

Other:

• “Complicated situation”
  • “Problem with a order5”
  • “I want to track my package”

Vitalchek Rating Stats

About Vitalchek

Top 5 Vitalchek Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care

Top 5 Likes about Vitalchek

That the website was fast and easy to order on, Prices are upfront, Able to order on line, Quick service and prompt emails, Easy click website

Top 5 Dislikes about Vitalchek

Horrible customer service, Entire experience, And no refund, It is a rip off and false representation, Handling of private information

Summary

The company has been on the market since 1984. It is the premier source for vital records issued by the government such as certificates of birth, death, marriage or divorce. The company is an official service provider for more than 400 government agencies across the US. The company offers its clients numerous choices for shipping and delivery methods. Prices are quite reasonable and Vitalchek assures high security and safeguards.

Vitalchek reviews and complaints

VISAMasterCardPayPal

Edit Description
Show

Vitalchek Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Vitalchek to

Davison Inventions
230 reviews
Show

Products and Services Sold by Vitalchek

Do you have something to say about Vitalchek? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup