Additional Fees

I figured it'd be easy to order a birth certificate online.No where did it ever state that once I placed an order (incomplete), that I wouldn't be able to rescind it without a charge.

They want to charge me $12.95 just for partially inputting my information and then cancelling. It's an absolute scam and the recommendation is to never use their service and I refuse to pay a fee that they never mentioned regarding cancellation. I went through all the pages once more and can state that there is no sign of you not being allowed to cancel your order, free-of-charge. It's all just data.

Nothing was ever performed on their part as they didn't have all my information needed.

The only time you are told "if you cancel this, you will be charged a processing fee" is when you try to cancel it.They make it easy for you to input information to get an "order started", simply to get your money when you realize it's easier to do it yourself and want to cancel.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Missing information, Billing practices.

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

If you have not already received assistance with your complaint, please email us at vitals.research@vitalchek.com so we may assist you.