Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Buyer beware! This is a scam.

Do your research. Your states vital statistics office take requests by mail that require the same submissions of documentation as Vitalchek for less than half the cost. Same for family court cases. Not only that, Vitalchek gives false information via email.

I was told via email I would be refunded if my order did not complete when I contacted them to cancel the order because I discovered you could order the documents yourself for far cheaper and far less hassle. As a military family the need for out of state documents arrises more often than we would like. Obviously I should have done my research or I wouldn't have spent so much on literally nothing. Thanks Vitalchek!

I will be sure to let my friends and family know all about your service. I will also continue to post anywhere and everywhere that i can until my promised cancelatuon/refund is honored.

Comments

Don't worry Jerry! I'm sure a Vitalchek customer service rep will be along in a moment asking you to message them so that they can "can assist you further".

Then you'll explain again why you need assistance. They will then go into great detail about how they totally are not a scam and sincerely wish you understood the policies they have are there because state governments say they have to be and Vitalchek isn't responsible for that or some other UTTER nonsense. Quite insane really. I'm still posting everywhere I can!

check out Vitalchek BBB profile. Vile stuff!

They are a scam. I ordered my birth certificate through this website--ten weeks later, they claim they have no record of my order, even though I got confirming e-mails and they managed to charge my credit card $89. Don't trust these people--it's a pure waste of money.

VitalChek Network
to Jerry Hall #1409442
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We apologize for the problems with your order. Please contact us so we can look into this for you...vitals.research@vitalchek.com or 800-255-2414.

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience using our services. Please email your order number to vitals.research@vitalchek.com, call us at 800-255-2414 or send us a private message through our facebook page so one of our customer service specialists can assist you.