Glendale, California

WARNING-DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!This company promised to get my daughters birth certificate expedited.

Related: Vitalchek chgd 25.00 for nothing. how many do you rip off a day

After I paid $84.00 for the service, I received an email stateting that expedited service was not available in the state that I needed the birth certificate. I called immediatly (with in minutes) and cancelled the order. About a week later I noticed that they charge had not been removed from my credit card. I called the office back and spoke to a very rude service rep that said my order had been cancelled but that she couldn't process the refund.

Why? Because I couldn't tell her who I spoke with originally. Huh? I asked to speak to her supervisor but what hung up on.

When I called back the lady that I answered the phone was just as rude and wouldn't authorize a refund. So here I sit. No refund and no birth certificate.

I've taken the matter to my credit card company and I'll let them deal with these unprofessionals.iI SHOULD OF LOOKED UP THE THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS THAT THIS COMPANY HAS AGAINST THEM!

Review about: Supplies Birth Certificates Quickly.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $84
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vitalchek?

Comments

Steve Kimball

Ditto above Vitalchek should be VitalScam, they will not do what they say they will and will not answer phone or emails. Save your money.

vitalchek

seriously you bleeped that all i said was l*e*s*b*i*a*n

vital check

i can solve it, just send your credit card information to vitalchek@yahoo.com

justin bieber

vitalchek network, inc.

join my secret *** club.

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

yo

:) :grin ;) 8) :p :sigh :sigh :sigh :zzz :zzz :zzz ;) :upset :upset :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek ...

yo

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Kyle

You must not have read the fine print. Typical of consumers.

It states that you might not get a refund before you place your order if it cannot be processed.

VitalChek

Dear VitalChek customer,

I can help resolve the situation with your recent order. Please contact me directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 6879.

David Butler