Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Ordered a Birth Certificate in November 2017 Finally on March 7 2018 received email that the Birth Certificate was mailed. I never received it.

Called VitalChek and was told since the mail had no tracking number there was nothing they could do. How can a company keep your money and not complete the service you paid them to perform? How do I know they did anything except spend my money. Buyer Beware!

I will be making a dispute with my Credit Card Company but the time it took this company to process orders time may have run out to dispute. I guess it is a great way to make a living, that is if you have no morals.

Review about: Vitalchek Birth Certificate.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you have never received your certificate order via the mail and will be happy to look into it again for you. VitalChek processes your order and then forwards it on to the appropriate vital record agency who searches for your original record, produces the certified copy and ships it to you by the shipping method you selected during the ordering process.

We strongly recommend that customers use UPS express delivery (which has tracking and a signature requirement) but you have the choice to select first class mail. Please contact us if you wish for us to look into this matter for you.

Phone: 800-255-2414; email: vitals.research@vitalchek.com or by private chat on our Facebook page. Again