I ordered a birth certificate through this company and it was delivered to the wrong door so the delivery never went through and it was returned to the company. I emailed the company and they got back to me promptly but have since then ignored all of my emails and i have been on hold with them no less than 2 hours.

When i finally got someone on the phone she "couldn't hear me" even though i was on a landline and have never had problems with my phone. I am at wits end with them and do not know if there will ever be resolution but I would never recommend this company due to their terrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 21.

Comments

VitalChek Network
Vitalchek Verified Representative

Hello. We are sorry to hear that the delivery service attempted to deliver your order to the wrong location and it was therefore returned to the vital record agency.

We apologize that the level of customer service you received was unsatisfactory.

Please contact us with your order number so that we can look into this situation for you. You may contact us via email at vitals.research.vitalchek.com, by phone at 800-255-2414 or by private message on the VitalChek Facebook page – Facebook.com/VitalChek.