VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company
P O Box 1703
Brentwood, TN 37024-1703
Original Business Start Date:
Mr. Jeff Piefke, VP/Vital Records Division
Mr. David Butler, Operations Manager Customer Service
April 1988, TN
Type of Business:
Searchers of Records
VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company is a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names:
VitalChek Network, A ChoicePoint Company
Vitalchek Network, Inc.
Call them and complain that is the only way to get the bad companies corrected.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Had a pr of Abyss boots that I had stored for later use. The third time I put them on they start to disintegrate. Upper was peeling and falling..."
- "Selling these perfumes is for people between jobs or people who are "un hire-able" like having a felony or excessive tattoes and so on. Good thing you are not..."
- "I asked them not to send me anything else that they o2pur cigarette that I bought from them did not work for me however I wasn't asking for a refund..."