VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company
P O Box 1703
Brentwood, TN 37024-1703
Original Business Start Date:
Mr. Jeff Piefke, VP/Vital Records Division
Mr. David Butler, Operations Manager Customer Service
April 1988, TN
Type of Business:
Searchers of Records
VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company is a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names:
VitalChek Network, A ChoicePoint Company
Vitalchek Network, Inc.
Call them and complain that is the only way to get the bad companies corrected.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "April 3, 2014 I placed an order for my husbands death certificate , they said it will cost $15.00 after I placed the order it shows they charged me $55.50..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "WE WERE CHARGED EXCESSIVE LATE FEES AND INTEREST, ETC.. WE OPENED ACCOUNT THRU SAM'S CLUB. WE CALLED FOR TOTAL PAYOFF AND TO CANCEL CARD. WE GOT TOTAL AMOUNT OWED..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..."