Vitalchek - Vital Chek home office number
VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company
P O Box 1703
Brentwood, TN 37024-1703
Original Business Start Date:
Mr. Jeff Piefke, VP/Vital Records Division
Mr. David Butler, Operations Manager Customer Service
April 1988, TN
Type of Business:
Searchers of Records
VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company is a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names:
VitalChek Network, A ChoicePoint Company
Vitalchek Network, Inc.
Call them and complain that is the only way to get the bad companies corrected.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot. Its like the quotations are their own and not..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."