Vitalchek - Vital Chek home office number
VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company
P O Box 1703
Brentwood, TN 37024-1703
Original Business Start Date:
Mr. Jeff Piefke, VP/Vital Records Division
Mr. David Butler, Operations Manager Customer Service
April 1988, TN
Type of Business:
Searchers of Records
VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company is a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names:
VitalChek Network, A ChoicePoint Company
Vitalchek Network, Inc.
Call them and complain that is the only way to get the bad companies corrected.review #229868
You may also like
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "April 3, 2014 I placed an order for my husbands death certificate , they said it will cost $15.00 after I placed the order it shows they charged me $55.50..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "We are absolutely thrilled with the new pool from The Pool Store LLC! Everyone involved was great, helpful and knowledged. The owners are awesome in helping us plan what we..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..."
- "I returned from a business trip to find my ac broken during a heatwave. It is 111' and my city is on the news. The contractor they gave..."