Vitalchek - Vital Chek home office number
VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company
P O Box 1703
Brentwood, TN 37024-1703
Original Business Start Date:
Mr. Jeff Piefke, VP/Vital Records Division
Mr. David Butler, Operations Manager Customer Service
April 1988, TN
Type of Business:
Searchers of Records
VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company is a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names:
VitalChek Network, A ChoicePoint Company
Vitalchek Network, Inc.
Call them and complain that is the only way to get the bad companies corrected.119a268e review #229868
You may also like
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "Terrible customer service and product quality. I am do disappointed! Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i..."
- "In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that..."
- "On March 5, I purchased an advertised CHEVROLET HHR 4 LAYER WATERPROOF CAR COVER from an Ebay approved seller known as AutoArmourCovers.com; a “Porsche Owner Approved Company” for $42.30! I..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."