Vitalchek - Vital Check is a Scam
I have faxed and called and emailed (though the server error page comes up almost every time I submitted a question!!!)and have had NO RESPONSE!!They make it almost impossible to contact them!
I keep getting emails saying that the order is on hold because they haven't recieved Notarized Sworn Statement! Its BS! I've snt it no prob 3 times! I hate that they took my $$$ and provide horrible service!
scam scam scam!!!They say, regardless of the day that it is experiencing high volume of calls and after waiting for an HOUR still nobody answers the call!!!d667709 review #187523
You may also like
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "These were sent to me for a previous complaint of alcohol that you ignored because you didn't find any alcoholic beverages in his truck at the time? Hello he had..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10..."