Vitalchek - Got Ripped Off
Submitted all required paperwork, got no emails about status just checked the order status page one day and saw order had been cancelled but no refund. Called in and waited on hold for 30 mins, only to get told they had found the certificate I had requested, but since Colorado classified it as a diferent county than location took place, Vital Check was keeping my money for the request and wanted me to pay for another request to get the certificate they already had. What a scam!I hope everyone else will read this and realize that Vital Check is a gigantic wates of time and loss of money.ef0d814 review #380094
You may also like
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- "In the Netherlands the Dutch kabinet 1st room & 2nd room & gouvernement & the Central Organ House of AsylumSeekers (COA) have caught Turkish politicIan Nurten Albayrak: The female politican..."
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "I am a florist from out of town. I ordered a standing spray to stand at my Aunt's casket. I think they thought since I was out of town, I..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."