Vitalchek - Got Ripped Off
Submitted all required paperwork, got no emails about status just checked the order status page one day and saw order had been cancelled but no refund. Called in and waited on hold for 30 mins, only to get told they had found the certificate I had requested, but since Colorado classified it as a diferent county than location took place, Vital Check was keeping my money for the request and wanted me to pay for another request to get the certificate they already had. What a scam!I hope everyone else will read this and realize that Vital Check is a gigantic wates of time and loss of money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Government and Politics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ordered my grandsons birth certificate January 20th, 2016 and it's now March 21st, 2016 and I still have yet to receive it. I paid $30 and expect to get what..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "So far service and sales have been great.. Took are new camper out and had a issue with landing gear contacted sales rep and he's trying to help but do..."
- "These people are sick and pathetic! They can't even have the decency to make these obvious fake profiles seem halfway believable! There is no such thing as a 22 year old..."
- "I bought this product from pepperfry, and it is defective - 1) It is shaky and does not stand without wobbling, 2) The table surface is extremely uneven, so you..."