Vitalchek - Got Ripped Off
Submitted all required paperwork, got no emails about status just checked the order status page one day and saw order had been cancelled but no refund. Called in and waited on hold for 30 mins, only to get told they had found the certificate I had requested, but since Colorado classified it as a diferent county than location took place, Vital Check was keeping my money for the request and wanted me to pay for another request to get the certificate they already had. What a scam!I hope everyone else will read this and realize that Vital Check is a gigantic wates of time and loss of money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Government and Politics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."
- "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..."
- "For many years Europe had a stable economy and the countries where flourishing. Own money valuta, good own identity, business infrastructure, good safety and protection of the own economy. The..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Century Link is guilty of theft and false advertising. I advise that anyone who has come to this conclusion (if you haven't you will) to contact the attorney general and..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "I signed up for a free trial to try this product when my hair was falling out after pregnancy. The website looked official and I called the number to verify..."
- "Illegal immigrant from Brazil working in the United States pharmaceutical industry. Peter Miter has been living in the United States illegally since the age of 13. Peter Miter..."