Vitalchek - Got Ripped Off
Submitted all required paperwork, got no emails about status just checked the order status page one day and saw order had been cancelled but no refund. Called in and waited on hold for 30 mins, only to get told they had found the certificate I had requested, but since Colorado classified it as a diferent county than location took place, Vital Check was keeping my money for the request and wanted me to pay for another request to get the certificate they already had. What a scam!I hope everyone else will read this and realize that Vital Check is a gigantic wates of time and loss of money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Government and Politics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "In the Netherlands for havign sex with underaged their is at the moment no strict law. A Dutch man who have worked several years at the low elementary school as..."
- "I am expecting a package today by noon. I have a tracking number. I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information...."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "Wow. Where do I begin? This is BY FAR the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with any business EVER! My mother-in-law booked a minivan and..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "We moved into our home in 2007. Previous owner had just redone kitchen, went high end on appliances not knowing they were going to have job transfer. Recently Thermador..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."
- "I send for a dress I received it on Oct 30, and the dress was poorly constructed, and broken. I took pictures and send info pzf2011 (117,518RedShooting Star) did..."