BEWARE Vitalchek is a scam!
WARNING-DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!This company promised to get my daughters birth certificate expedited.
After I paid $84.00 for the service, I received an email stateting that expedited service was not available in the state that I needed the birth certificate. I called immediatly (with in minutes) and cancelled the order. About a week later I noticed that they charge had not been removed from my credit card. I called the office back and spoke to a very rude service rep that said my order had been cancelled but that she couldn't process the refund.
Why? Because I couldn't tell her who I spoke with originally. Huh? I asked to speak to her supervisor but what hung up on.
When I called back the lady that I answered the phone was just as rude and wouldn't authorize a refund. So here I sit. No refund and no birth certificate.
I've taken the matter to my credit card company and I'll let them deal with these unprofessionals.iI SHOULD OF LOOKED UP THE THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS THAT THIS COMPANY HAS AGAINST THEM!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Well yesterday I decided to use Overstock's chat service to delete my account. After talking to their representive Jessica for over 20 minutes, no progress was made. From what she..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "When I got the item from them it was so ugly I had to reach out to them and they were trying to base everything on irregularity. So I wrote..."
- "Loan-Sharks use L.A. District Attorney as their Muscle Los Angeles District Attorney arrests the Victim of Loan-Sharks DMV has the Victim of Loan-Sharks arrested The California DMV, instead of protecting its..."
- "The worst you can ever imagine! The quality of the clothes and the material just speak "MASS PRODUCTION" it is just awful. You can see through the clothes and the..."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."